I had the unique opportunity to work on projects that merge traditional and interactive media, and attraction venues together in unique original transmedia experiences. While serving as an Associate Creative Director for Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Online (WDPRO), I worked with Disney Imagineering R&D on concepts for the Disney Digital Photo Frame. Some of the features of this frame concept included:
• Built-In Integrated RFID: Place any RFID-embedded object on the base to trigger photo, video or web content.
• Accelerometer/Rotation Sensor: Detects motion and rotational position automatically "tunes in" different channels of photo, video and web content.
• Touch Screen: Interact with photos, movies and web content in entirely new ways.
• Integrated Wi-Fi: Upload photos from your SD card directly to a Disney PhotoSharing site, or automatically download new photos and movies from your friends and family. You can check your e-mail, send/receive SMS text messages or even check on you VMK avatar when you're not online.
• Multi-Media Capability: Plays photos (with effects, borders, transitions), full-motion video, audio/music and displays dynamic web content of your choice specially formatted for the frame's screen.