“70,000 15-39 year olds are diagnosed with cancer every year in the US alone, and for over two decades their survival rates have plateaued”. As part of team MB4L, I was given the opportunity to concept and develop the tactics to help SeventyK better the health outcomes for this segment. From developing the logo and byline (“Survival UP!”) to the website and video campaigns, this work is represented below.
Transmedia projects include:
• The Infusionarium - A place specifically designed for AYA (Adolescent and Young Adult patients with cancer) enabling them to customize their care spaces in new and unprecedented ways.
Web projects include:
• SeventyK.org - The organizations new, re-branded website
• SeventyK/Wellness Network - principally for healthcare professionals to share best practices when treating AYA patients
• SeventyK Styleguide - download pdf
• SeventyK/YouTube Contest - This contest challenged patients and healthcare professionals to Stop A Doc!
Representative video projects: