I had the opportunity to creative direct & design the Infusionarium brand identity and tablet UI/UX design.
Reimagine Well has concepted and is designing the experiential media for “immersive healing environments,” environments created by, with and for patients that provide them with the optimum place(s) for healing. The examples are being used in the prototype at Children’s Hospital of Orange County. They illustrate that these environments can be utilized for infusion centers with the patient and their supporter/caregivers immersed in experiences that include:
• virtual worlds
• linear media
• social media and networks
• Xbox games and other platform applications
• music creation software
• lectures and performances
View the brief CBS News video of The Infusionarium at Children's Hospital of Orange Country.
Other “immersive healing environment” applications are being concepted for:
• spinal cord injuries – enabling physical therapy to be done underwater, or climbing a mountain
• alzheimer's and dementia – integrating various memory and neural therapies
• basic hospital room stays
• activity centers
• teaching centers
Studio Mills + Reimagine Well